Welcome to LabNet Trac
Currently we support 32bit Gentoo servers running 32bit Gentoo diskless clients. On a lot of these clients the user can choose to use a diskfull WinXP that has been integrated into the LabNet system.
Here are some current projects that are being worked on to further improve LabNet:
- Windows7 integration
- VM's (Windows 7 and/or diskless linux)
- 64bit server and clients?
- LabNet Distro (A distro that could be brought anywhere outside the University where it was developed and still work)
- WIMP Version 7
Trac is a minimalistic approach to web-based management of software projects. Its goal is to simplify effective tracking and handling of software issues, enhancements and overall progress.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- Trac Wiki Formatting
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.